Grabs are bugged and the Shape's stalking is bugged again

Got 2 games where i get full animation of the grab and it is taken away from me. Do please try and fix the consistency of this not only do you lose a down but also a hit since when it happens the survivor has a big chance to get to a pallet next to him. The shape has his bug again where when he stops stalking, the meter either goes down or goes up which can lead to an unwanted T3 activation or a miss on a T2.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Experiencing the same grab bug. Earlier the killer used to either grab or hit the survivor(if the survivor cancels unhook action) but now it starts grab animation and then suddenly cancels it, not giving any hits also.

  • Grabs and Michael's wonky stalking have both been problems since dedicated servers went live.

    If I hold down the button continuously while stalking, when I let go the meter can either jump forward or back, so I'll tap the button rather than hold it down. It sucks, and I'd much rather the devs fix the problem, but since they don't know how to program this game for dedicated servers work-arounds are the only thing we have. Tap the stalk button repeatedly to fill the bar and avoid jumping forward or back.