Silent Hill Nurse Skin Concept
hi there!
I've had this idea in my head for a while now and finally made it! I couldn't stop seeing the nurse ,dressed up as bubble head nurse from silent hill :3
(twitter @ursaltysupport)
hi there!
I've had this idea in my head for a while now and finally made it! I couldn't stop seeing the nurse ,dressed up as bubble head nurse from silent hill :3
(twitter @ursaltysupport)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my lawd I love it!
Thank you so much <3
Wow.. looks pretty good!
thank you :D
This is really well done and would be such a fun skin! Great design! ๐
hearing this made my day ,thank you T.T
I hope more people can see this and tell me what they think :)