Favorite song from 2000-2015
Title ^
My favorite is "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 -2010
Second "S&M" by Rihanna - 2010
Title ^
My favorite is "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 -2010
Second "S&M" by Rihanna - 2010
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Favourite song would be “A broken man and the dawn” by volbeat
Favourite album would be System of a down’s “Hypnotise”
It always changes, but the songs from that era that stand out for me:
1. "Afterlife" by The Arcade Fire
2. "Idioteque" by Radiohead
3. "No Reptiles" by Everything Everything
4. "Warrior's Dance" by The Prodigy
5. "Falling" by Haim
Jubilee Street by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
"Bones" - Aviators.
I have two.
"Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan
"Gibberish" by MAX
omg I wish I could remember the name, but it was on my little purple ipod shuffle and was super cute ;w; I wish I culd remember the song
Darude - Sandstorm