Small QoL change for skill checks

Just for gens and healing. I've had too many occasions the instant I let go of M1 the gen just explodes. There's always an audio que, but never a visual que and this has completely screwed me over a lot with the killer nearby. I'm positive I'm not the only one with this problem. A change to help prevent this how about just making a very small grace period in the skill check that it's not considered "failed" in just the first %5-10 or so of the skill check. So there won't be any more skill checks the instant let go of M1 resulting in a blown up gen.

Comments

  • These are commonly referred to as phantom skill checks. They happen way too often to be coincidence, seems to be an intended feature at this point.

  • Make sure that it doesn't affect Overcharge since preventing gen tapping is one of my favorite functions of the perk