Killers Dont Bother Us
Title. Dont Bother Us when we are doing gens. Go away omg.
Title. Dont Bother Us when we are doing gens. Go away omg.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know right? I’m just trying to get some lights back on okay?
It's worth a shot...
Jesus christ i'm just trying to get the power back on so I can make some grilled cheese and you come in here swinging
Seriously, I'm just trying to practice for my Electrical Engineering exam, but these maniacs with machetes and other weaponry keep trying to kill me!
i'm just tryna do my objective what ya'll want
Exactly this.
I know right. I'm just trying to fix the McDonald's ice cream machine but they keep braking it.
Ikr I’m trying to play my gen sim with creepy atmosphere and these stupid jerk face killers keep bothering me!