Killer POV Chase Music
So i know a few patches ago some of the killers had their chase music changed to be the same as what the survivor hears and it still is a thing, so i was wondering is this a bug or was it intentional?
So i know a few patches ago some of the killers had their chase music changed to be the same as what the survivor hears and it still is a thing, so i was wondering is this a bug or was it intentional?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it was a bug but they kept it in anyway
I wish they fixed it, I miss Demo and Doc’s old chase music and if they aren’t bringing Oni’s back they should give it to Spirit it such a waste!
It's super annoying. It's so ridiculously loud it muffles a lot of sound queues.
Yeah its been a while now and they still havent changed it back so it might be intentional, which sucks cause I really like oni's.
I hope they fix it, I miss the killer POV chase themes :(
They kept it cause they thought it was better or they kept it cause they didn't think it was that much of an issue to fix?
I don't know,
also this was 3 months ago...