I wouldn't say I've had any sad moments, but I have had an amazingly frustrating one.
I was trying out Clown for like the third time. The map was Haddonfield, and I was running Redhead's Pinky Finger even though I didn't have the throwing arc down and wasn't running Fingerless Parade Gloves.
Needless to say, I got crushed within five minutes. It wasn't even a SWF, judging by how they were congratulating each other in the post-game chat for how "good" they did, when they literally just hid in lockers and genrushed me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oof. I physically felt that.
I wouldn't say I've had any sad moments, but I have had an amazingly frustrating one.
I was trying out Clown for like the third time. The map was Haddonfield, and I was running Redhead's Pinky Finger even though I didn't have the throwing arc down and wasn't running Fingerless Parade Gloves.
Needless to say, I got crushed within five minutes. It wasn't even a SWF, judging by how they were congratulating each other in the post-game chat for how "good" they did, when they literally just hid in lockers and genrushed me.
I was thinking, what if someone was healing and then adrenaline activates? and now I am reading this post, F
Ohh...I get it now, It took me way too long to figure out what was going on. Poor Claud.