Returning Confused Player

So, survivor main here, I wanted to ask all of you what has been happening lately. I've read posts about casual players leaving and I want to something. Like, has something, like a change, made people mad, or has a new mechanic been introduced? I don't really know, I just want an update of what has happened.

Comments

  • DS got a nerf a few patches ago & survivor's movement isn't as free flowing as it used to be, making moving unpredictably a bit more difficult


    Those are the only things I could really think of in terms of survivor play


    As for killers the past few that have been released have been weaker/buggy. Ruin was also reworked a while ago (I'm not sure when you took a break).

    Those are the major things

  • People are rude to each other both in game and outside of it.

    Then they stop playing the game because they don't want play bully victim simulator or genjockey simulator for another round.

  • @jakesotto said:

    DS got a nerf a few patches ago & survivor's movement isn't as free flowing as it used to be, making moving unpredictably a bit more difficult

    Those are the only things I could really think of in terms of survivor play

    As for killers the past few that have been released have been weaker/buggy. Ruin was also reworked a while ago (I'm not sure when you took a break).

    Those are the major things

    Thank you.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    People are rude to each other both in game and outside of it.

    Then they stop playing the game because they don't want play bully victim simulator or genjockey simulator for another round.

    Thx to you too.

  • That and the last patches have been meh between killer qol buffs and map reworks