I’m really hoping one of the survivors will be Claire Redfield
Please in the name of the Entity make Claire Redfield one of the survivors for the Resident Evil chapter. She’s my favorite character from the Resident Evil series as I will literally main her with Meg and Yui if she was in DBD.
Comments
From females Claire, Jill and Ada are only option to me we'll see what they do and I hope they won't add someone random who's not one of mains
I'd love Jill, tbh. We're likely getting Leon. It definitely seems we're getting a male survivor, and he's the most popular character, imo.
If we get a male and a female survivor, though...Jill or Ada would be awesome! Claire is a cool choice too, tbh.
That seems about right. I would also think that one of them will be the main female survivor added to DBD while the other two will have legendary skins.
Ada and Jill are both cool and iconic characters but I just really want Claire.
With Claire and Leon, it's like having Steve and Nancy and thinking that the main survivors of Stranger Things could be Hopper and Joyce or Jonathan and Nancy.
Sheva...
I really like her but she was there for only one game like Helena from re6 and I don't think she deserves being added over main girls
Completely forgot about Helena... Same goes for Sheva for to I suppose
Yeah Helena was cool too I felt so bad for her story tho she lost sister on most brutal way... And about Sheeva I don't remember much of storyline behind her character but I quite liked her as character
Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield will be the survivors.
Mr. X will be the killer. Done.
As long as it's Claire I'll be happy.