makes the hit validation and I swear nobody will notice
what's the point behind this thing? i'm around the corner almost on the other side and still get the hit, what can i do about it? the huntress player no skill at all that was just huntress hitbox + latency (high ping)
Just show the ping from the killer like before, give us people who have a good connection a chance to avoid these people and not gamble every game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtiygMDWvaM
Comments
I've got about 100 of these clips. It's Victor & Deathslinger as well getting shot around objects etc..just bad servers.
To be fair the Huntress would have hit you on their end. How can you judge their skill from that? Are you saying the killer should of purposely missed?
It is an issue and I can only hope they revamp their ancient netcode used when it was p2p connection and you could dodge high ping lobbies.