Is play with your food ever getting looked at again?
I noticed this perk got Nerfd a while back I understand why but its bassicly usless now since the "special attack requirement . I was testing pwyf on trickster thinking it would lose tokens on his score events like an idiot not realizeing each knife throw counted as a "special attack" completly useing up all the tokens in 3 throws. Ik the perks designed for more stalker/stealth killers but I feel like all perks should be atleast kinda usable on all the diffrent killers. Is that not why small game got reworked?
Comments
I think it's perfecly fine. A perk that can give you such massive mm speed bonuses as 5-15% needs extreme downsides like losing stacks after each attack.
Besides, it's the ultimate perk for tombstone myers builds which alone justifies it's existence. On special ocassions, instadowning killers or wraith can get good use out of it too.
I think that perk is one of the few that has hit the sweetspot already, not needing any changes at all.
They could fix its interactions with killers like blight and plagues vile purge. Blight rush unless you swing shouldn't be a offensive action. And vile purge on its own doesnt even damage sure it makes em broken but still. It also used to go down on clown bottles.
Ya this is what I mean I just think they need to change what counts as a "missed" or "special" attack but leave the perk itself unchanged.
iirc this was explained as keeping the number of exceptions between basic/special attacks minimal in relations to perks. Which is why all attacks cause the perk to lose tokens instead of some.
Imo it should remove tokens when survivors lose health states
It is absolutely not fine.
It *used* to be a perfect spot where only actions that could injure and down survivors directly would make you use stacks. e.g Hatchets, Demo's Shred, PH's ranged attack. But it has since been unjustifiably nerfed to also affect killer powers that don't. e.g Doctor's Shock, Clown's Bottles, Blights Rush (Not the attack), Plague's Uncorrupted Bile and Deathslinger's Gun.
It was already a niche perk that basically required you to use Nemesis to get any use out of it. It should never have been nerfed.
I think it got nerfed/"hotfixed" around the release of twins there ways a way of slugging the obsession with Hector an completely abuseing the perk id assume you could do this by only shred attacking with demo too keeping all stacks basicly the whole game. But ya now it kinda sucks.. alot of killers that could benefit from its interactions being balanced.
Stop telling PWYF is good on wraith. It's terrible on any killer without ability to oneshot people
A bottle for clown loses a token too if I'm correct.