Did they do something to survivor hitboxes?

It seems you are getting hit through every window and pallet from a mile away.

Comments

  • It seems you are getting hit through every window and pallet from a mile away.

    Happens to me a few times a day. At least thru the windows. Also, sometimes my survivor will "walk" over the window instead of "jumping" thru quickly.
  • Something is wrong for sure im suddenly getting slaughtered every game very fast 
  • Its FPS. If you play on console, we’re getting optimization soon. They’re also reducing the hitboxes.

    When I’m killer and I get a bullshit hit, there’s like this little grin that comes across my face

    When I’m survivor and I get a bullshit hit, I automatically get pissed as #########.
  • It seems you are getting hit through every window and pallet from a mile away.

    Are you sure that isn't latency?
  • Its FPS. If you play on console, we’re getting optimization soon. They’re also reducing the hitboxes.

    When I’m killer and I get a bullshit hit, there’s like this little grin that comes across my face

    When I’m survivor and I get a bullshit hit, I automatically get pissed as [BAD WORD].
    Yeah, it feels so good when you get a cheeky hit in as a killer but when you're a survivor and it happens to you, it's the most annoying thing ever!
  • Nope, it's as normal and reasonable as ever.

  • This content has been removed.
  • It seems like the 3 second speed after vault causes misses, i wanna say its lithe.

    Miss window hits every time,ps4 though could be fps
  • @PinkEricka said:
    Its FPS. If you play on console, we’re getting optimization soon. They’re also reducing the hitboxes.

    When I’m killer and I get a bullshit hit, there’s like this little grin that comes across my face

    When I’m survivor and I get a bullshit hit, I automatically get pissed as [BAD WORD].

    "getting optimization soon" xD yea in late December ^^ long wait

  • something is a bit weird with them the past couple days . I was in a shack as another survivor was being carried to the hook on the corner . A Dwight was trying to body block the hook and the killer did a swing and miss but he moved expecting to get hit . killer hung up the survivor as Dwight was trying to block again this time when he ran the killer took a swing and hit me through the solid wall inside the shack . I was not near a window and the door was on the other corner of the wall .