How do I report hackers?

I only managed to get a screenshot of the last one, but all 4 players in this game were hacking. Their movement speed was higher than normal. I got massive lag spikes anytime I put one on a hook. And a few of them the second they were knocked down zoomed away from me and got back up again. I managed to kill one, and down a second. The second player is what you are looking at now. They won't end the game and are just no clipping their corpse around.

I haven't seen such blatant hacking since EA stopped banning hackers in Battlefield 1.

Honestly this is horribly shameful.

Comments

  • First of all you need to submit an in-game report after the match is done.

    Then you go here:

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    choose an option called Additional player report information and attach all the evidence you have (video recprds, screenshots, steam IDs, etc.).

    P.S I recommend you to remove screenshots from your post as naming&shaming is against the forum rules. Reports are not handled here anyways as well.

  • Thanks for the information. I appreciate it!