Legion Buff/Changes suggestion

Legion can feel rather underwhelming at times and much more limited than other killers, but also has one or two aspects that are annoying. As such, I have these ideas:


-Stop punishing the Legion for getting successful M1's by removing part of their power.

-Either lower the stun duration to be the same as that of the Nurse or buff Joey's Mix Tape and Cold Dirt to compensate for how much of a punishment it is to end frenzy.

-Increase the base duration of Feral Frenzy with the trade-off that the add-ons that increase its duration are lowered. They are far too heavily dependent on these add-ons in order to function. (I say this as a rank 1 killer that uses no add-ons on Legion; too often do you get no value from their power)

-Make the Killer Instinct range add-ons do something actually useful (it gives too vague information to be helpful and anything out of TR range is going to take to long to reach...and you can't even tell how far off a survivor is in this mode) such as slightly increasing vault speed in FF, for example.

-Not technically a change specifically to Legion, but the effects of Deep Wounds need to be toned down. They're obnoxious, especially when you consider that in chase, a good survivor will have to stand in place on certain loops, etc, so it ticks down and becomes almost impossible to see even where they're going at times.


Honestly, I'm not sure much else is necessary. These are quite a few changes, but it would finally make the killer not feel clunky and wouldn't break the game, but allow them to be much more viable against decent teams. Really, it's pretty much the Demogorgon mid-chapter treatment that we just saw.

I hope a dev sees these types of suggestions ASAP, tbh. I love Legion and want them to be better.

Comments

  • I would decrease the base Fatigue duration instead of just making the add-ons better, also instead of increasing the Feral Frenzy duration I would increase their Feral Frenzy movement speed to something like 5.6m/s | 140%.

    Would be cool if Deep Wounds from the Legion's power specifically made you deaf instead of blind, like the Hag's add-on.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I would decrease the base Fatigue duration instead of just making the add-ons better, also instead of increasing the Feral Frenzy duration I would increase their Feral Frenzy movement speed to something like 5.6m/s | 140%.

    Would be cool if Deep Wounds from the Legion's power specifically made you deaf instead of blind, like the Hag's add-on.

    That's actually the change I meant, kind of like how Demo got a base kit buff toward Rat Liver and a nerf to the add-on, so that they're not as add-on dependent. I may have written this while a bit tipsy so it may not be as coherent as I'd like!