I've become so paranoid with Dead Hard Sloppy and Echo are a staple of my build.
I've become so annoyed loosing games despite me making a good play. Because oh no the survivor pushed E. And please don't say you should wait it out when you play killers who need the last moment precision that gets ruined by Dead Hard. On my M1s Sloppy Butcher and Blood Echo are staple now. And I'm surprised more don't use Blood Echo more. Especially on Legion and Plague. Or other killers with good snowball.
Comments
Or you can play Twins. Victor counters every exhaustion perk. Just one of the many perks of playing Twins ๐
I find Blood Echo to actually be good on Legion. I had a game vs a twitch streamer and his friend on haddonfield and both were running your typical sweat builds, it was fun to hear them complaining about blood echo when it completely denied their dead hard all game long.
My secrets demo. Dead hard but as a power lol. Shreds fricken nuts.
I don't see how Blood Echo helps in the long run. Oh, no, sometimes the survivors cannot use their exhaustion perk... But you're missing a valuable perk yourself.
I use Starstruck and Blood Echo on my Nurse, which basically guarantees they are going down if I manage to blink to them. Either Starstruck will make them exposed or Blood Echo will prevent them from getting a free dodge, basically the same result, going down if I blink to them. ๐
Strong perks; nothing wrong with this. Sloppy alone can carry a game for a killer.
Blood Echo can some in insanely clutch and denying all stealth perks is insanely powerful. Of course one needs to play well to get this much value, so it's pretty well designed, imo.
Dead hard is awful to go against. I hope it gets reworked (but also made more consistent at the same time) at some point.
That's your experience though.
A lot of people experience it in a different way.
Smart survivors know exactly how to use their Dead Hard to counter a good use of your ability or a mindgame,which is extremely frustrating to say the least.
Playing Twins ๐คข
Oh, it's sickening ๐คข
E to extend chase, my friend. You always see it, even when you don't want it: