why is it so easy for survivors to break the grabs?
Most of the time the survivor getting grabbed and even the other survivors see the killer grabbing the survivor yet NOPE not happening, why is it so damn hard to grab survivors now? from gens and hooks I mean, feels like they constantly break the grab even tho the animation totally started and lasted long enough for everyone else to see it.
Comments
Short answer? Latency.
Long answer? Due to Dedicated Servers, the Killer and Survivor connect to one Server. As of right now, when the Server reads a grab has happened, it will defer to the Survivor-side. This is also the reason why Killer gets Hatch priority, to my understanding.
I knew about the hatch priority, so I guess since we have the hatch survivors have the priority over grabs
It's lag/dedicated servers.
Ive had survivors starting the carry animation from a grab and suddenly they just yeet themselves off as if nothing happened.
It's been incredibly rare to get a grab for years now.
sadly it's true