Well I'm lucky I guess
Screenshot (20).png
And I guess this is the best bug ever
And I guess this is the best bug ever
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's a bug that's been going around since the start of the gnome event, best stock up on these while you can
Oh, I was actually wondering the reason I've got those on the character I'm leveling...
again, stock up on them, i imagine it'll get fixed pretty quickly
Hey lucky I guess, I'm GoodBoyKaru
I GoodBoyKaru, I'm Dabihwow what would you like to talk about?
youre clearly not Dabihwow, the title of the thread says youre lucky I guess
We have an impostor in out midst.
Me, an imposter? What nonsense
kinda sus
We all know the truth.
Beelzeboop has voted
This is outraguos I am Dabihwow, ( he says as the man behind the screen is really not Dabihwow)
Aha, a confession! You won't live long, even if you run.
(this is a quote from REVillage this is not a death threat I repeat this is not a death thread mods have mercy)
When falsehood can look so like the truth, who can assure themselves of certain happiness?
You forgot to call me a stupid man thing, how dare you!
shut up im ballin