Here's hoping we get another killer perk like BBQ
And I'm not saying it being locked behind a licensed pay wall and the perk being stupidly good for BP and information. I'm meaning another perk like "No way out" that actually encourages killers to get away from their hooks and be in chases more. Secretly also hoping its a gen regression perk as we could always do with more of those lol.
Comments
I would like a perk that incentives hooking unique Survivors, ie, a perk that rewards you for not tunneling
Exactly what I mean, actually rewarding killers for active and non-campy gameplay.
That would do nothing to prevent camping. Camping killers already get low BP at the end of the match usually - especially if the other 3 just do gens while they waste their time standing there camping the hook. I doubt any BP incentivizing would change most of their behavior.
They need to change all the bonus bloodpoint perks and addons to give the points post trial (like BBQ and WGLF) not during the trial. Because you max out the affectec categories in no time. Wasting a ton of points.
They should also add survivor items/addons that make them weaker, but award bonus points. I could even imagine No Mither giving a double bloodpoint bonus. It sure needs a buff in that regard.
The problem is that we got one in the last chapter and noone wants to use it. Its a hard condition, so it needs a strong effect.
Devour Hope *kinda* does that to a certain stretch
That's why I really like it