Whatever happend to custom music tracks?
I remember back in the day when you selected a killer from the menu there music track would play an get you all pumped. Anyone else kinda miss this?
I remember back in the day when you selected a killer from the menu there music track would play an get you all pumped. Anyone else kinda miss this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Certain killers have custom menu music and some don't. Or are you not getting custom music on anyone?
Ya I get it on no one, probably cause I'm console lol.
What killers have you tried? The majority of them have custom main menu themes when you've selected them
All of em, I have all the killers I first noticed it not working on legion an ya im pretty sure the huntress lullabies supposed to be playing same with clowns music and ik the Myers theme would play thats not either.