Where are the good cheaters?

Like with the recent advancement in cheats (allowing survivors to insta-heal, insta-anything actually, stun the killer for 10 years, and blind them across the map, unlimited ds, unbreakable, etc.) I'm really starting to wonder where the good cheaters are.

Like I remember playing Call of Duty 4 and seeing a random bar appear across my screen, then once it loaded I became max prestige with the golden deagle and everything, I remember being ecstatic. Where are those cheaters in dbd? Are the only ones just gonna ruin the experience for everyone or will one day I'll just have 10 mil bloodpoints in my inventory (guess that'd be one way of ruining the experience for some).

Or at the very least cheats for the joke of it.

Comments

  • A cheating using their cheats to force-dc cheaters who were gonna force-dc regular players.

    This is a battle I want to see.

  • If I had pc or could I would only use it against legit cheaters or exploiters it ruins the fun for any other situation

    I'm just imagining a survivor exploiting a spot where the killer cant reach you and then ghost face phases his head through the wall. lol