Are the ugly sweaters timed?
Or will they permanently stay in the store?
Or will they permanently stay in the store?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to know this as well.
Permanent of course. Why would they be timed?
Codes and events are timed, I just assumed that perhaps special event clothing may be as well.
Anything that's in the store will always be there permanently. They've never removed items from the store.
Never? That's really good to know. Every now and then I see an outfit and think "I wonder if I'll be screwed if I wait to buy that one until later".
Is it true that items that show up in the Rift don't become available in the store until at least a year later?
Usually 6 months to a year, sometimes a little longer.
6 months minimum, no maximum time
Thank you for the answers.
Once in the store, always in the store.
From my experience, once something is added to the store, it stays there forever