Perk Categories Limit
Perks should be categorised by what they do with a limited max of 2 of possible 'same categorised perks'. For example, 'Hex' perks already exist, and they should be limited to 2. Another category could be 'Aura' perks. This stops builds from relying on certain categories such as all aura builds for killers/ survivors. One more category could speed based perks, e.g getting a movement speed buff after [insert action]. I feel like this could balance out the game and make matches more fair for all players. It could also cancel out and mix up the meta of the game to create more interesting plays that aren't reliant on specific groups of similar perks.
Comments
I don't see why. I can't really think of any kind of category that makes for any OP builds, so restricting build variability like this seems like a really draconic measure for something that's likely not even a problem.
Weird builds can be fun and shouldn't be discouraged.