Is this a bug or am I just out of range?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJafHn8nBHY
This happened 3 times in one match. Idk if it's a bug or am I just out of range but I feel like I'm in range though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svYhis_4h2gThe second time.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkUeMvCuyUThis was definitely in range and no they didn't have Calm Spirit on.
Has anyone else experienced this? I've been meaning to ask this awhile back but I was a little busy at the time. If it was an actual problem maybe it's fixed now?
Comments
Ok, very easy thing here. You have no terror radius due to tinkerer. Each of these examples is when you have no terror radius. If you read his ability, it's not a fixed range but instead causes all Survivors WITHIN YOUR TERROR RADIUS to scream. Since you had undetectable while using your ability, no one was in your terror radius because you don't have one while tinkerer is active.
I'd personally replace that ability with sloppy butcher or whispers or try to recognize when your undetectable.
Wow I didn't even know that was a thing with Doc & Tinkerer. Alright thanks for the advice. Been playing this game for 3 and a half years and never knew that was a thing. First time seeing it. I'll be switching perks now.
Any time!!!