Blights look angle/
I just played a game of blight and his max look angle is weird to me. Idk if i am bugging out or if there has been a change to him.
I just played a game of blight and his max look angle is weird to me. Idk if i am bugging out or if there has been a change to him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not a consistent Blight player as I rotate who I play as so I feel like its been changed since i played him a week ago. Was this intentional or is it an accident.
Do you play console?
They just recently buffed console Blight's Rush sensitivity and base Rush turn rate, allowing console players to perform better Lethal Rush attacks.
Other than that, they nerfed PC Blight's turn cap to be rid of high DPI abusers