Weird and wacky builds for killer

I just retired nemesis/enduring/stbfl/blood echo Oni, does anybody else have any fun perk combination suggestions? I'm not looking to win, just something that's edgy and unexpected.

Comments

  • Blood echo + Bloodhound on Legion. Blood echo applies hemmorhage and you can find survivors with bloodhound

  • @landromat said:

    Blood echo + Bloodhound on Legion. Blood echo applies hemmorhage and you can find survivors with bloodhound

    Edgy

  • With Oni, I use Brutal Strength, Unrelenting, Cruel Limits, Mindbreaker, and the Minotaur legenadary set

  • The Ultimate Pallet Destroyer.

    Fire up / Brutal Strength / Enduring / Spirit Fury

    Screw them pallets up,

  • Assasain huntress. Trail of Torment, Tinkerer, Dark Devotion, iron maiden with iri head and the wooden fox. Get undetectable then sneak up and iri head them in the back

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Assasain huntress. Trail of Torment, Tinkerer, Dark Devotion, iron maiden with iri head and the wooden fox. Get undetectable then sneak up and iri head them in the back

    As long as there's Iri head I'm interested.

  • @landromat said:

    Blood echo + Bloodhound on Legion. Blood echo applies hemmorhage and you can find survivors with bloodhound

    That's interesting, what else you run on that build? I may try it out.

  • @Verconissp said:

    The Ultimate Pallet Destroyer.

    Fire up / Brutal Strength / Enduring / Spirit Fury

    Screw them pallets up,

    This and you can play Wraith with the pallet breaking addon.

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2185796#Comment_2185796

    That's interesting, what else you run on that build? I may try it out.

    nothng besides sloppy synergies well with these perks, so sloppy and anything you want. Let's say Thana

  • Gearhead, oppression and pop is a lot of fun

  • I'm into wraith now and am thinking of trying the below build for lolz

    Hex: Haunted Ground

    Hex: Undying

    NOED

    Corrupt Intervention

    Purple wind storm and all seeing aura.

    Corrupt is for early game pressure. HG+Undying is for more pressure early game. With gens locked out they will go totem hunting and trip Haunted Ground, which Undying transfers to 2nd dull totem.

    To round out end game you bring NOED since they probably will either cleanse NOED or Haunted Ground at the end.

    Or if they choose to not do totems then I have Undying + NOED in end game.

    I'm still unlocking perks but I am excited to try it lol

  • For wraith a fun meme build I’ve been using is coulrophobia, nurses,sloppy,pop. With beast soot and silent bell.

  • As Look-See, a build I'll use is Monitor & Abuse, Trail Of Torment, Dark Devotion, Tinkerer, and both Calm Add-on's.

    The goal of the build to make Look-See as close as I can to how he was in his actual series. Popping up out of nowhere and always getting the jump on his victims.

  • @Zayn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2185872#Comment_2185872

    This and you can play Wraith with the pallet breaking addon.

    The Ultimate Battle Born Wraith, =D

  • Demo with Make Your Choice, Furtive Chase, Nemesis and Agitation.

    Become territorial, hook your obsession in the middle of your "Web". As your obsession gets unhooked pay attention to the aura of your new obsession and use a portal to get close to him, works best with Rotten Pumpkin