The Trickster
To be honest the newest killer, the trickster, should have a big FAT neft of some sort.
I dont think that killed should be able to have melle attacks up to 3 meters range or be able to throw blades at the speed of light and if not hitting the target over obstacle, just aiming little bit above.
Comments
Plus hes so fast. His run steps are so long, plus while hes throwing knives when you're hot it just slows you down so much. Sometimes it seems the amount of knives h has is infinite. I've kited a trickster for a good amount of time and he just kept throwing knives like he had and endless supply. Less knives would he great. Just like I feel bubba's full charge of chainsaw is ridiculously long. That's another thing that is hard to counter unless you have a pallet or window. The thing is this game is so much about the player. Either the killer is just bad, puts up a good run or they just down everyone in a matter of minutes. Same with survivors. I run kindred and it's so frustrating when you get hooked and constantly see nobody doing any gens at all but hiding everywhere or just walking around. Anyway I got way off topic ahaha
Either you're trolling, or you lost 1 game against a Trickster you were fuming with rage and anger to the point you had to come here and claim Trickster needs a nerf.
If anything, he needs boosts. He’s not very fast (110% speed) And while he does have a lot of knives, it’s easy to counter them just by running a tight loop and anything of reasonable height. His throwing height needs to be upped a little bit to get around that.