Why is mobile dbd more informative than console or PC
This honestly needs to be added to console the amount of complaints of face camping and people doing the face camping will decrease rapidly if survivors are informed on all platforms, only just downloaded the game sure it's laggy and really buggy but it's a free mobile app it's whatever but when a free app tells you how to counter a certain play style while a paid for game does not it's honestly mind boggling to say the least.

Comments
Because it's a different team working on mobile
Call me crazy but I say sack the lot working on console and pc and hire these guys then the game might get back on track then.
The fact that we don't even get a training mode with a paid version is what grinds my gears
Ugh don't get me started on that BS
Hell I'd be willing to accept custom game modes that you can set up yourself with bots. Practicing while competing is never ideal.
I didn't know the mobile game gave these kind of tips. It's awesome.
Haha the flashbacks of learning nurse in green ranks still haunt me now I won't touch her
Well for starters, those tips are rarely useful. Mobile, which I play a lot of, has a lot of facecampers and tunnelers. A lot of them do it to troll, but others don't know any better, because mobile survivors suck (even at red ranks), and so camping always works on mobile.
The Mobile team has done a lot of awesome things with their version of the game. Personally the controls are too hard for me to comfortably work with, but the features that are there is something that desperately needs to be in the main game.
Yea the controls aren't great but it's the small things like this and the practice mode that really show how they care about the game and it's player base