Found it my first try as killer. I let survivors do the gens, opened the gate myself when they finished last gen, went and found the gnome while survivors wasted time teabagging in the exit. ๐
Does he keep spawning and can you keep crushing him if you already have the charm? And would doing so prevent others in the lobby from getting their charms?
Yeah, I was able to crush the gnome even though I already had the charm unlocked from when I crushed him in previous match. He respawns though, so someone else could kick him after you do.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Found the little guy my first try.
I was playing as Blight on the Saloon, and luckily for me Chompski spawned only a few meters away from me.
I got lucky and found Chompski on my first game. I was playing Oni, was demon dashing during the endgame collapse, and found it outta nowhere.
I haven't even found him yet.
Found it my first try as killer. I let survivors do the gens, opened the gate myself when they finished last gen, went and found the gnome while survivors wasted time teabagging in the exit. ๐
I found him but didn't escape the match so it didn't count. Maybe next time!
Yeah, I was able to crush the gnome even though I already had the charm unlocked from when I crushed him in previous match. He respawns though, so someone else could kick him after you do.
Just found him.
Smashed with billy.