If you're facing a killer using an expensive cosmetic...

If you're facing a killer using an expensive cosmetic do you

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't think it matters all that much.

    I've seen killers wearing purple outfits suck, and have also seen killers wearing a default outfit play well.

    P3 killers are where I think that the players skill will be above average.

  • Anyone could start playing a killer and just buy a cosmetic, I think if you see a P3 killer that's more likely to make me be more on my toes because it usually means they put more time into them.

  • @QwQw said:

    I don't think it matters all that much.

    I've seen killers wearing purple outfits suck, and have also seen killers wearing a default outfit play well.

    P3 killers are where I think that the players skill will be above average.

    This, I've also faced a killer with a Legacy skin once, and they were a mix of good and bad, in the end it just depends on the player and their style. They could be easy to loop or they mind game you and down you in an instant.

    In the end cosmetics don't really matter, just the way the player plays the game.

  • If a person bought an expensive cosmetic it most likely mean that is their main character they play as, thus equal more skill in my view.

  • I've never thought about it at all, to be honest.

  • I don't know why, it's the exact same for survivors, but I've never been intimidated by a player wearing default clothes, expensive clothes or p3 clothes, but I often become cautious when I see someone wearing the p3 top piece/head and then other cosmetics for the other 2 slots.

  • I could go against a default Nurse and she could end up being a 100% accurate god nurse. I could go up against a Feng with expensive cosmetics and she could end up being garbage at looping. It's unpredictable, and thus my opinion doesn't change.

  • I buy cosmetics and I'm garbage. A lot of players who are really good use the default cosmetics either because they don't care or because they want you to think they're new. So, I've learned not to assume...

  • I never really paid attention to the price of a killers outfit?

    like.. in more than 95% of Killer cosmetics i don’t even know how expensive they are…

  • Anyone at any skill level can buy an expensive cosmetic, So it really doesn't matter.

  • I don't usually get pricey skins for killers I'm not that good with.

  • @Johnagon_Infinity said:

    If you're facing a killer using an expensive cosmetic do you

    Literally all it means is that they bought a skin. A skin has no bearing on a person's skill whatsoever

  • If they bought cosmetics for a specific killer it means they're at least somewhat dedicated to that killer.

    I can't speak for the rest of the killer roster but I assume they're at least competent with the killer they love enough to spend money on

  • I get intimidated by some of the cosmetics and they sometimes make me choke in a chase. But that's about it

  • I love getting cosmetics, and a lot of them are for Killers I'm not very good at whatsoever (but I'm stylish and I'll take it lol), so from my personal experience, it doesn't affect how I perceive their abilities when I see them in a match.