Rank rewards?
Does anybody know when they'll be releasing rank rewards to the public?
We had our rank reset today and still nothing! I was expecting the end of last month.
Does anybody know when they'll be releasing rank rewards to the public?
We had our rank reset today and still nothing! I was expecting the end of last month.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its only when MMR is fully implemented that Rank Rewards will become available and every one will be reset to rank 20 at rank reset
Probably when MMR is active.
itll come when mmr becomes active, my guess is it’ll be in the RE chapter (take that with a grain of salt though)
When mmr is active. So never.
When mmr is active. So later today.
I don't recall Iri shards being a reward as well. Thought was just the BP.
That was a joke. I dont think they are gonna do this.
They haven't said a peep about this since they first released it lol. I think there hoping if they don't talk about it we will just forget.
Is it true that we are all having ranks reset?
Taken straight from the dev update of Jan 2021
Take a read for yourself: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217721
In January? Hell it hasn’t even been a year yet, anything mentioned has at least a year before it has even a remote chance of being implemented.
If you really want this sooner, then convince the community they “hate” it and BHVR will have it ready by Sunday~