New struggle mechanic is great....
....but after nearly 5 years of spamming space I keep forgetting and still spam space, causing me to fail my first skill check and shortening my hook timer. Anyone else struggling with this fight against memory?
....but after nearly 5 years of spamming space I keep forgetting and still spam space, causing me to fail my first skill check and shortening my hook timer. Anyone else struggling with this fight against memory?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I forgot once earlier today and spammed space. I think I was a little triggered for some reason or another, so I completely forgot and instinctively started spam pressing my spacebar in frustration...
For a brief time I did, I find the new one much more convenient though so I adapted quickly, lol.
Guilty as charged. I've been doing it less and less, but every once in a while, instinct kicks in.
as a Mouse Wheel Downer, I have not encountered this issue