Red ranks = whiny killer mains
I'm on red ranks now and i remembered why I don't like to be there: Tunnelers, sweaty killers with ebony mori, people who facecamps you for "looping them" or "stunning them" or "tbagging" (even that isn't a good reason, I play killer too and i never tunnel a tbagger)... I mean, c'mon killer mains if you gonna cry for stupid reasons then don't play the game. It's so boring to play against dudes like these.
Comments
In my EXP Its easier to play survivor until rank 5, then you're in for a shitstorm from both sides.
If you don't rush the hook, you're bad
If you play cautiously at all, you're bad
If you get camped and hook suicide, you're bad
If you loop, you're bad
If you camp or tunnel, you're bad
If you mori, bad.
Kids want this game to be competitive SOOO badly, while most of us just want to have fun. Yeah i know, fun is subjective.
They're currently punishing camping on the PTB. I feel like looping should have similar consequences. You sit in one area for too long not getting points, you get crows. This mechanic should apply to looping in combination with Bloodlust. Looping was never intended to be a mechanic and the devs have been clueless on how to fix it.
On one hand, you have players who know how to run. and I mean across the map, while juking you. Not even a 360 in sight either. Then you have the survivors who will loop you in a 10x10 area with no gens in it. While breaking chases is sometimes good, it destroys immersion if you have to break away from one person because they have played so much they know how to take advantage of bugs and glitches and other unintended in game things.
Btw if you get rid of self-care, you break the game for solo players since playing solo nets you a sandbag by 2 and 3man SWFs in 3/4ths of the games you will play(my experience can and will differ). Mad love to the killers who see people get sandbagged and go for the other guy and punish them accordingly. You're the real MVP
I think the way he does and I only play killer at a "meaningful rank." What now
I don't think you do and I think you also have very low hours.
I notice that when I'm playing Leatherface people don't give me a hard time if I do end up camping someone. It's like they all feel bad for poor old leatherface.