Why can't I start a custom game by myself?
As the title says, why can't I start a custom game by myself?
Why dose there need to be 2 players and not just 1 to start a custom match?
Is there a good reasoning behind it?
As the title says, why can't I start a custom game by myself?
Why dose there need to be 2 players and not just 1 to start a custom match?
Is there a good reasoning behind it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not.
This game could really use a training mode of some kind.
That's a very good question
I really don’t know. Which I could start a custom game on my own as well.
Like a practice mode to try out new stuff so I don’t ruin the game for others in a trial.
Dose