The gnomes are already in the game?

Was playing a deranking Wraith. We did all 5 gens. I was going into the basement to search a chest for more point and just as I climbed over the downed shack pallet. I suddenly heard a unique sound effect with a little chime and what sounded like a creepy little girl laughing. I asked someoen about it and they mentioned gnomes?

Comments

  • Gnomes... its always gnomes

  • image.png

    They're back, and they're here to stay.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Was playing a deranking Wraith. We did all 5 gens. I was going into the basement to search a chest for more point and just as I climbed over the downed shack pallet. I suddenly heard a unique sound effect with a little chime and what sounded like a creepy little girl laughing. I asked someoen about it and they mentioned gnomes?

    yes

    - gnome appears only in the endgame collapse (you will hear a sound)

    - you have to unlock (stomp on him) him only once (killer or survivor) to be able to equip him as a charm for all characters (killers and survivors)

    - there are multiple gnomes (once gnome is collected, new gnome appears somewhere)

    - idk if this is confirmed but here might be a bug - last person who stomped on the gnome will get this charm but no one else

    - gnome changes position every 90-120 sec (from Masusder)