I love loads of them, but if you were going to want one to represent, who you picking.
Molotov Valerie
My favorite Re character in general is Jack Baker.
But I assume we're going with only "good guys", so I'm gonna go with Ethan. Leon is a very close second.
J I L L S A N D W I C H
Amogus
If the devs add Claire to the game I will literally lose my ######### and post a thread on the forums in all caps.
No one messes with my man Ethan. Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon are all cool but Ethan is top tier.
@GannTM said:If the devs add Claire to the game I will literally lose my ######### and post a thread on the forums in all caps.
@GannTM said:
If Claire gets added to the game, well she be your new best girl? Or will it still be Yui?
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2184954#Comment_2184954If Claire gets added to the game, well she be your new best girl? Or will it still be Yui?
@QwQw said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2184954#Comment_2184954
Nah no one beats Yui but I still love Claire a lot. I will main her with Meg and Yui if she was in the game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Molotov Valerie
My favorite Re character in general is Jack Baker.
But I assume we're going with only "good guys", so I'm gonna go with Ethan. Leon is a very close second.
J I L L S A N D W I C H
Amogus
If the devs add Claire to the game I will literally lose my ######### and post a thread on the forums in all caps.
No one messes with my man Ethan. Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon are all cool but Ethan is top tier.
If Claire gets added to the game, well she be your new best girl? Or will it still be Yui?
Nah no one beats Yui but I still love Claire a lot. I will main her with Meg and Yui if she was in the game.