Hey BHVR, any news on a ###### toggle for the ####### chat filter?
Have u ever tried to speak in your native language but you get cucked by the filter? Oh yeah... I did....
The filter should be 24/7 on for words that involve racism & homophobic slurs.
However if one wants to insult me and make me a primate of the highest degree that eats their own feces that does nothing but watch chaturba-.... Just Chatting Twitch section, one should be able to do so.
-------------
###### in the title stands for the word ########... Ah ####, I meant the word #######. Oh god #########..... Who the ####, made this filter ???
As for title I meant the word #######. Why does it censor ??? I'm a grown ### MAN BHVR !! Let me #####!
Mods.... before you change the title, the 1st and 2nd #####, stand for Bloody & Frickin....There's enough censorship already.
------------
I share my chocolate pudding with you if u guess what the ####, stands for

Comments
Saying Bill 4 times in a row or sometimes at all is banned lol.
Someone Watched the "Bloody Mary" Movie recently.
If I say Bill 4 times in the mirror I wonder what will happen 😱
Next thing I know, Mathieu Cote is gonna jump out of the mirror and turn me into a marketable plushie
Yeah # ###### hate #### chat #######.
Try to have a friendly conversation post game and it all gets censored despite no swears. Call someone a ######### and it doesn't. Awesome system.
Well, I would ##### but I #### ####### censored.
Perhaps #### took a page from roblox's books and ######## everything.