A Fond Memory Of The Best Hag Play I Have EVER Seen

This was 2 years ago and I told someone else about this already. So there is an add-on that makes the traps solid and we got Haddonfield. She placed the traps at the top of the house to block all the windows and side room to the left (this is when there was like 2 windows instead of 1 up top). She ran me in after I got hit and I hit EVERY trap trying to get to a window and realized, I was screwed. I turned around to see her nodding her head up and down before I took a knee and waited for my down. To this day, I don't think I have EVER seen a play that good against a Hag and this was on PS4. It was so damn good and once the realization hit, I knew I was dead XD

Does anyone else have a really fond memory of a great play by a survivor or a killer that you will always remember? I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

Comments

  • You heard it @BHVR nerf Scarred Hand and give Haddonfield more windows

  • Ah yes, I remember all too well when I got caught off-guard by an Old Freddy with Blood Warden, during the Moonrise event.

    I mean, I was literally playing against my main, so I thought I was going to be able to read him like a book and escape easily. Oh my friend, if only I knew...

  • @GeneralV said:

    Ah yes, I remember all too well when I got caught off-guard by an Old Freddy with Blood Warden, during the Moonrise event.

    I mean, I was literally playing against my main, so I thought I was going to be able to read him like a book and escape easily. Oh my friend, if only I knew...

    Blood Warden is such a terrible surprise XD

  • I remember seeing a Piggy who drifted on a wall and dashed backwards. It's a technique that I've since learned, and it's just as good at confusing survivors.

  • It sure is, especially when paired with NOED. I had already used such combo many times back then, but I wasn't expecting to get hit with it myself.