Thank you devs I can actually play Blight now.
You finally did it you made Blight playable on console. I'm really glad that we no longer have a killer who is literally unplayable on a platform. So goodjob.
You finally did it you made Blight playable on console. I'm really glad that we no longer have a killer who is literally unplayable on a platform. So goodjob.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is he playable on console? I havent tried with him in a bit but before he was really rough
he feels almost like pc blight now
Thank God
Have fun, he's a blast
Hell yes.
He's waaaay better than he was before.
Happy console blight noises