Please allow spectating friends games
Id love to be able to spectate my friends games. Any chance this will get added in?
(I also made the post to not necro the other post someone already brought back)
Id love to be able to spectate my friends games. Any chance this will get added in?
(I also made the post to not necro the other post someone already brought back)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be a nice feature, but they'd probably have to add a camera lock.
Yeah that I wouldn't prefer but I can kinda understand. I wish you could watch all roles on a game but, again, I get why it's not a thing.