It is me or the game puts you in the worst maps lately?
The Game, Lery's, Swamp... I can't get more maps that those as surv. I have to put map offerings. Pretty #########. Someone has the same issue?
The Game, Lery's, Swamp... I can't get more maps that those as surv. I have to put map offerings. Pretty #########. Someone has the same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea been getting nothing but haddonfield, and Azarovs resting place
It comes and goes, there's been times when it's been almost exclusively Lery's and Gideon and the killer is almost always it seems Doctor with extended terror radius. While other times it's Swamp etc.
Survivor seems ok but i still keep getting the same 3 or 4 maps.
I have suspicions that the devs have been doing some stuff in secret in the background of this game. Maybe testing dedicated servers or just adjusting the maps a little.
I have had a littke more latency issues since the new 2.2.2 patch or whatever it was. Definitely doing something.
I got Rotten Fields yesterday.
shrugs shoulders
I'm always getting Coldwind farm and that seems to be the only map I get nowadays. Anyway, if there are no map offerings used, do all the maps have an equal chance to be selected? I'm only asking because sometimes if feels like I'm always on the same map
I get coldwind every other game as killer
You mean as killer or survivor because Swamp, Haddonfield and Coldwind are good maps for survivors.