Finally got my adept shape back.
I had the trophy on PS4, lost it moving to PS5. Took a while but I got it back at last.
Thank god that's over.
I had the trophy on PS4, lost it moving to PS5. Took a while but I got it back at last.
Thank god that's over.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's good to see you back in Shape friend. Takes some effort to maintain that I know.
Congrats! He's one of the harder ones - you pretty much have to get to T2 and then just play as an M1 killer save for an opportunistic stab here and there, since his power hurts his emblems (the first time I had a really solid 4k adept attempt with Mike, I got iris across the board, but silver chaser) and you really feel the lack of slowdown perks when you try to stalk. How much did you end up using his power?
(It's kind of interesting how many killers benefit from their base perks and how many really don't - I'm not looking forward to adept Trapper and Demo.)
I went into T3 twice. once in the middle of the match and again at the very end to finish off the last person after closing the hatch on them.