Brutal Strength rework idea
Your great strength allows you to shred through your prey's defences.
Start the trial with a 10/15/20% action speed bonus to manually breaking pallets, breakable walls, and generators.
Each time you down a survivor for the first time, gain a 10% stackable buff to manually breaking pallets, breakable walls, and generators, up to 60%.
This rewards the killer for downing each survivor at least once. Oh and it relates to the perk's name.
I always felt like this perk was outdated and only an okay-ish perk nowadays. I also felt Enduring was different because although it isn't really meta, it did manage to make it through pretty well, and it's not a bad perk either.
I wanted to make it similar to the old Brutal Strength, which was 40% instead of 20%, but trying to make it balanced at the same time by requiring an objective to achieve the full effect. It maximizes from 20% to 60%. And yes, you can use this with Fire Up and Wraith's pallet add-ons for the memes.
Thoughts? Should it be nerfed?
Comments