Now that we got Freddy nerf out of the way, Spirit nerf when?
Spirit needs a nerf more than anyone.
Spirit needs a nerf more than anyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not for a long time.
Now let's watch as the usual crowd responds to this post by telling you how smart they are for seeing the absolutely obvious counterplay that DEFINITELY IS THERE and how you're just a dirty looper.
just don't make noise lol
Nope, every killer needs to be buffed to match Spirit. Period.
It'll be after SWF gets adjusted.
Either via a direct nerf, somehow or via buffing Solo's and other Killers.
Until then, no Spirit nerf.
It would be great if there would be a visual indicator when she starts phasing. The standstill mindgame shouldnt be possible without losing her power. And some addons need a nerf.
I like the second option, but... I'm just unfaithful it will happen.
To be fair, I liked the basekit obsession mechanic, but... I'd like more solo queue buffs and killers buffs following to compensate.
sorry stats say pig needs a nerf first. We’ll get to spirit in a year though
The stats have spoken!
And I ask: Nurse buff when?
Since all killers are being pushed into the same corner, they should "Billy" the spirit.
*She should have a map-wide scream when using her power, and have a 60m radius sound while in phase. Directional sound if within 32 meters of her phasing.
*She can spam her power at loops currently, so after every phase she should lose all charges on her power.
* Nerf all addons.
*Remove auto aim for swings out of her power. A good spirit will know exactly where they are.