Spirit PSA
Someone asked me if Spirit moved corn and grass. I was pretty sure she didn't, but I tested it. Here's the results.
On corn:
https://youtu.be/3FOvAbWUqZ4On grass:
https://youtu.be/ScTprdlNKZ8Someone asked me if Spirit moved corn and grass. I was pretty sure she didn't, but I tested it. Here's the results.
On corn:
https://youtu.be/3FOvAbWUqZ4On grass:
https://youtu.be/ScTprdlNKZ8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
great. makes sense.
She doesn't move foliage, but she does trigger crows. This knowledge helped me a couple of times.
That would be cool if we could see grass and corn move while she’s phasing. I mean Spirit can see survivors move it so why can’t the survivors?
Rin-chan DOES move grass, you filthy survivor mains have doctored this footage, is there no level to which you creatures won't sink? Spirit is basically d-tier against actually good survivors you just have to run back and forth to bamboozle her with scratchmarks or hope she has her sound muted
LEAVE RIN ALONE
User baiting, please carry on.
It would help to balance her if she did move foliage.
The current mechanic of her mind-game is very one-sided. The Spirit can hear the Survivors groaning, footsteps, fast actions; can see foliage move, scratch marks, disturbed crows; can taste their fear, etc.
The Survivors can (maybe) tell when she is phasing.
Would make for more interesting game-play if the Survivors had more knowledge of her location, or the Spirit had less.