Search in Perks
Every time there's a specific perk quest for the archives I'm stuck scrolling through every killer I own to find who has it. There should be a faster way (both killers and survivor) where you can use a search box and it pops up.
Every time there's a specific perk quest for the archives I'm stuck scrolling through every killer I own to find who has it. There should be a faster way (both killers and survivor) where you can use a search box and it pops up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do this, BHVR.
Addendum to this, if you're unable to do the quest - don't have the killer (the Plague) or the perk (Dark Devotion) that it should be grayed out in the archive so you KNOW not to dig through your list. I can't imagine it being more than 6 lines of code or so.