Dunno about you, but...

I'd say it shows some great skill as killer to take it easy if you get first hook dcs and similar, and decide to just farm or something and let the remaining survivors go.

All cause you know you have the skill to easily get that pip back next match.

Comments

  • Its the same like saying: mercy is a privilege of the strong. But its really easy to pip, so i wouldnt say great skill. Imo opinion a good player doesnt care about pips, bc its too easy to get one. For a good player its just a nice thing to do.

  • Depends on how the DC happens.

    If a survivor DC's on their first hook with 0 Gens done? Yeah, I'll probably take it easy. Farm with the survivors if they want to.

    If a survivor DC's on their third hook with a couple gens done? I might let them reset and give them a shot, and let the last one have the hatch.

    Had a game yesterday where a Feng dc'd on her third hook. I psuedo tunneled her because she had a key (and I knew it wasn't a green key, cause she kept going back for it after I hit her with Franklin's). I say psuedo tunneled because when I found her each time, it was on BBQ from hooking another survivor, so it's not like I just camped her, and waited to down her again. But every time I saw her going back for that key. I let the rest of them reset after downing them pretty quickly (mostly to make sure they didn't pick up her key)

  • When this happens I'll go into autopilot mode and start playing silly. I'll remember how I'm supposed to be shocking survivors 500 times as doctor. I'll just follow people around, endlessly shocking and wondering what the hell number I'm even at. Then I'll get bored and try and get the match over with.

  • I often hook and farm with them so we both benefit, plus it's fun when survivors are running around being little dweebs with me ;w;

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    I'd say it shows some great skill as killer to take it easy if you get first hook dcs and similar, and decide to just farm or something and let the remaining survivors go.

    All cause you know you have the skill to easily get that pip back next match.

    Man that happened to me last night 2 survivers just DCS at the start of the game and it was just me as ash and the other as Bill. To make it worse it was spirit. Me and Bill got Gene's done before she tunneled Bill and finally killed use.😑

  • I don't because farming takes forever and it's extremely boring. I always feel bad about killing them after it, but I'm not spending another 30 minutes in that trial.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    I don't because farming takes forever and it's extremely boring. I always feel bad about killing them after it, but I'm not spending another 30 minutes in that trial.

    then just... stand to the side and let them do their thing.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2177322#Comment_2177322

    then just... stand to the side and let them do their thing.

    Or I could just kill them and let us all move onto the next match.

  • Sorry, but farming is boring and i'm not going to do that.

    What i don't understand is when there's 1 or 2 early DCs yet the killer still goes full sweaty by camping and tunneling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯