banning
so I had a game where I won and the survivors accused me of camping and tunneling and they told me that they would report and block me.
is it possible to get banned? I'm asking because I already bought 3 DLC s
Tagged:
Mod
so I had a game where I won and the survivors accused me of camping and tunneling and they told me that they would report and block me.
is it possible to get banned? I'm asking because I already bought 3 DLC s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you have been previously advised, bans do not happen by reports alone, there has to be proof that someone has broken the game rules first of all.
Camping and tunneling are not reportable offences and those reports are instantly discarded, we do not ban for camping/tunneling, those reports are discarded.
I do suggest reading the game rules as by your previous posts you seem concerned about what you can and can't do in game.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules