Chapel
Is there a reason this map has a straight up, old school god window in it now? (not a 100% chance to spawn though.) Never mind the fact I have seen it spawn facing into a T and L wall window AND a long wall window. This window is legit just like the old ironworks window, not even a stupid breakable wall to kick, just vault the window or give up chase.
Comments
Which window are we talking about here?
Spawns right beside where the basement is, if it's in the chapel. This window is not always a window though, sometimes it's a doorway, when it's a window though it's a god window with not even a breakable wall next to it, kind of like the one on haddonfield basement.
That window doesnt even compare to old school god windows
Then apparently you have no idea what one of those windows was like.
How they ruined an already balanced map in a visual update not meant to change balance hurts me mentally
Double post for some reason, feel free to delete this mods***
Look at the size of the chapels window and compare it to the old Asylum, Ironworks, Aboitoir, Storehouse and old Wretched Shop and tell me again that Chapel comes even close to that
That window is more comparable to the log or boat on the swamp, its decent.
Bruh, do you even know what a god window is? I don't think you do. Allow me to explain: you vault the window or you lose chase, there are no other options. That window fits that description, it doesn't matter if it's the same size as the old ones or not, it's big enough to force you to vault it or break off chase thus making it a god window. Please stop being argumentative when you clearly, and no offense, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The Chapel you can still continue chase because of how small it is
The windows I mentioned were infinites before bloodlust and entity blockers, and still EXTREMELY strong after they were introduced. I was there during those times and chapels window doesnt even come close to these
But hey what do I know? I only have 3.7k hours, not that many
I don't recall ever saying anything about infinites, perhaps you should read the entire post before making foolish comments? I have been playing since 2017 I know all about god windows dude. Also I never said you lose chase, I said you vault OR lose chase, a window that forces the killer to vault it or give up chase is a god window, no one here said anything about infinites but you.
Been playing since mid 2017 myself and I guess "old school god window" threw me off, its still a strong window dont get me wrong, and I was kind of wrong to say that it was as strong of the swamps boat or log. But it is still in no comparable to the "old school god windows".
I just mean it's a window that forces you to vault it, no walking around it no mind gaming this that or the other, not even a dumb, yes extremely dumb, breakable wall to kick. Literally just vault it.
Depending on the breakable wall and window spawns, that main building can be a borderline infinite. It really pisses me off what they did to that map.
I don't get it either.
Main building got so much stronger and we still see jungle gyms spawning right next to the killer shack.
At least the map looks nicer i guess ☻