Anyone else kinda want gordan ramsey as a killer?
i mean sure he would be op, but still
i mean sure he would be op, but still
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if he yells something angrily everytimw he gets a down
"WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!?" - Gordon Ramsey
IS THIS A ######### JOKE TO YOU?! - also Gordon Ramsey
*slams pallet on him*
"You ######### donkey!"
Teachable Perks:
I actually had a dream where Gordon Ramsey instead of being a food critic he was a game critic, and when he came a cross this game... well he had some rather 'colorful' things to say about it. But it was worse when came here on the forums and rated literal forum members even the mods. He too had to say some things
I think he would be funnier as survivor. You try to kill him and he just rejects it. Critiques your knife technique.
That sounds like the best dream ever. What I wouldn't give to experience that.
Nope, don't want real people, even as a joke.
Oh trust me, he cussed them out, I was laughing my ass off it was funny
Unironically would have the best skins in the game
Like imagine getting shanked with an egg beater
Now that would be way to scary to go against. But I'd love to see him turn up in the Samination videos. 😂😂