NC works in the upside down

Demo mains probably knew this already but I figured id post it if anyone is like me and was not aware of this. I was playing Demo on coldwind the other day. I was running Nurse's Calling. As I was traversing the upside down going from one end of the map to another. I noticed you will still see people healing if you pass by them. I actually found the last survivor healing in the middle of the fields while going from one portal to another. I already closed the hatch and I had portals at each gate. I'm guessing he was SC'ing then planning to open a gate.

Comments

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Demo mains probably knew this already but I figured id post it if anyone is like me and was not aware of this. I was playing Demo on coldwind the other day. I was running Nurse's Calling. As I was traversing the upside down going from one end of the map to another. I noticed you will still see people healing if you pass by them. I actually found the last survivor healing in the middle of the fields while going from one portal to another. I already closed the hatch and I had portals at each gate. I'm guessing he was SC'ing then planning to open a gate.

    Hehe demo is kind of like a shark underwater looking up at his prey and that makes me happy